|1. 봄||1||영어학습과 교수의 원리||3||공통전공|
|3||크리에이티브 드라마||3||TESOL 전공|
|4||Genre Writing||4||Language Skills|
|5||Listening & Speaking Essentials||4|
|2. 가을||7||듣기 및 말하기 지도와 교재||3||공통전공|
|8||읽기 및 쓰기 지도||3|
|12||Academic Writing||4||Language Skills|
|3. 봄||15||영어교육과 어휘학습||3||공통전공|
|17||프로세스 드라마||3||TESOL 전공|
|18||영어교육 교육과정 개발||3||콘텐츠개발 전공|
|19||논문/작품 연구 1||1||공통전공|
|20||한국어 중급||2||Language Skills|
|4. 가을||21||영어지도실습||3||TESOL 전공|
|22||영어교육 디지털 콘텐츠 디자인||3||콘텐츠개발 전공|
|24||논문/작품 연구 2||1||공통전공|
※ 개설과목은 학기에 따라 조정될 수 있음.
1. 어린이영어지도 [Teaching Young Learners]Regularly described as both rewarding and challenging, teaching languages to young learners requires a set of skills most people simply do not have. Young learners are still developing socially, emotionally, and cognitively, and may not have chosen to be in the language classroom but they very often bring tremendous energy, goodwill, and curiosity to their studies. This course aims to support teachers as they harness that positivity and channel youthful energies into the acquisition of English as an additional language. This practical course will provide both new and experienced teachers with opportunities to manifest teaching theory in classroom practice, and refresh established routines with new techniques.
2. 크리에이티브 드라마 [Creative Drama]This unit is the first step toward educational drama experts. It aims to introduce techniques that combine artistic activities, such as painting, music, or dance with ‘play.’ It is especially effective for young learners who just began to learn English. Through the semester, the basic and practical methods of creative drama will be introduced.
3. 프로세스 드라마 [Process Drama]Process Drama is a process-driven educational drama that works without scripts, and is an effective way to develop students’ creativity, empathy, and critical thinking skills. This unit will show how to play process drama and how to instruct it. Based on this learning experience, students will design their own process drama, and will be instructed by peer teaching with rich feedback from professors and colleagues.
4. 연구방법론과 데이터 코딩 [Research Methods and data Coding]This course introduces students to research methods in applied linguistics including the application of artificial intelligence to language learning. This course covers the procedures necessary for quantitative and qualitative research in applied linguistics and reads examples from journals in applied linguistics. The main goal of this course is to prepare students to be able to conduct their own research studies. Students will also learn basic mathematics and statistical techniques needed to understand how artificial intelligence for language learning works.
5. 언어평가와 인공지능[Language Assessment and Artificial Intelligence] (3 hrs)The goal of this course is to help students build expertise in language assessment. Students will learn the basic theory of language assessment needed to design and analyze language tests. The statistical techniques necessary to analyze language test data will also be covered in the course, and students will learn how to develop and evaluate multiple-choice items, as well as performance assessment items (such as speaking and writing). This course will discuss ways to produce computer-adaptive language tests using artificial intelligence technologies.
6. 영어지도 실습 [Practical Teaching Methodology]This course will focus on the principles of effective classroom practice in the teaching of foreign languages and give learners hands-on teaching practice in the context of teaching English through English. In addition to looking at the four macro skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing, this course will also examine the teaching of grammar, vocabulary, and phonology so that these activities are situated in teaching episodes in their proper place.