-After February 10th, your eligibility to use the library will expire. Separate membership registration is required to use the library as a graduate.
There will be a notice from the library regarding membership registration for graduates.
-If a borrowed book is lost, it must be returned with the same book in accordance with the library regulations.
2. Using email
IGSE graduates can continue to use the email after graduation. IGSE email is the most convenient way to share useful information among IGSE alumni. By using the forwarding function, you can continue to receive IGSE news and useful information. However, your account will be suspended if you do not use it for more than 12 months.
3. Lockers and personal items
Please empty your lockers and take your personal items before February 10th.
IGSE is not responsible for items lost after February 10th.
1. How to Gain the Membership as the Graduate
- Visit the library and pay 50,000 won in cash during 8:50~ 11:55 a.m.
2. Duration of the Membership
- Five years from the registration
3. Provided Services for Graduates
1) Searching IGSE OPAC
2) Borrowing materials
3) Self-studying at the reading room (NOT at the carrels)
4. Borrowing Privileges
1) 5 items for 14 days (You are entitled to renew the due once per each item.)
? Contact 02-6477-5131 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.