Thank you for applying at IGSE.
Please refer to the following information for English Exam on May 9(Sat).
<Date and Time>
- Date: Saturday, May 9th
- ELT department applicants : 3:00~3:30pm (arrive by 2:50pm)
- EMD department applicants: 4:00~4:30pm (arrive by 3:50pm)
- Location: IGSE Main Building (ELT&EMD)
- It takes fifteen to twenty-minute walk from Dunchon subway station to IGSE Main Building. Make sure to check the map before you come.
- You may use the IGSE parking lot beside the main building. As parking spaces are very limited, it is advised that public transport is used.
<Things to bring>
- Passport, ID card, pen or pencil/eraser (pencil is recommended)
- You will not be allowed to take the exam without your passport / ID card.
- Those who do not take the English exams will not pass the 1st stage.
- Make sure to check the map before you come and be on time.
- Do not forget to bring your passport, ID card, pen or pencil/eraser.